People who are addicted to Gambling may not gamble all of the time, but when they do gamble they are not able to stop.DOWNLOAD NOW
You may have a gambling problem if:
1. You feel the need to be secretive about your gambling.
2. You have trouble controlling your gambling.
3. You gamble even when you don’t have the money and then borrow to finance your gambling.
4. Your Family and friends worried about you.
5. Gambling has made you careless of the welfare of yourself or your family.
6. Gambling has caused you to have difficulty in sleeping?
7. Arguments, disappointments or frustrations create within you an urge to gamble.
8. You ever have an urge to celebrate any good fortune by a few hours of gambling.
If you have answered "Yes" to 3 or more of these questions then you may be addicted to gambling.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with seeking help.
This subliminal message:
-Helps you Mentally confront your triggers and reasons for addiction.
-Helps you consciously redirect your cravings away from Gambling and to other positive venues.
-Helps you feel empowered and to accept with great confidence that you can beat your addiction to Gambling.
Some of the affirmations included in this message are:
I love myself and I deserve a good life without Gambling.
I give myself permission to live a wonderful life without Gambling.
I am not afraid of anything.
I am strong, confident, intelligent, and beautiful.
I am a capable person and I can easily deal with any challenge that may come my way.
I easily control my body's impulses.
I control my body, my body does not control me.
These Affirmations work after just one night of use!